New for 2013
Moomba's engineering mantra of "continuous improvement" found its way to the #1 selling value performance wake boat for 2013. The Mobius LSV has been redesigned to offer even more incredible wake performance, a deep wake surf interior with a completely new look, fiberglass floor with snap-out carpet and a new graphic exterior design. At 21 feet 6 inches, the LSV is literally the perfect size. Big enough to fit all your friends and help them excel in their favorite wake sports, but small enough to garage, trailer and handle with ease. This Moomba is loaded with the wake riding tools you need so take a minute on the new tooled-in transom seat to prepare for your next personal best. The Oz Tower joins other standard features like Digital Cruise Pro, 1800 pounds of upgradable Gravity III-D ballast, the Multisport Wakeplate, a Sony Sound System, a BoatMate Trailer, the Surf+ platform and the catalyzed Indmar Assault 330 horse power engine. You can even customize your LSV with a new pattern and the choice of exterior and interior gel coat colors. The industry's best selling value performance wake boat just got even better.
- Overall Length w/o Platform: 21' 6"
- Overall Length w/ Platform: 23' 6"
- Overall Length w/ Trailer: 25' 3"
- Width (Beam): 97"
- Overall Width w/ Trailer: 102"
- Draft: 25"
- Weight - Boat only: 3,800 lbs
- Weight - Boat and Trailer: 4,650 lbs
- Capacity - Passenger: 13
- Capacity - Weight: 1,800 lbs
- Capacity - Fuel: 39 gals
- Capacity - Ballast (Standard): 1,800 lbs
- Capacity - Ballast (Optional): NA
- Engine - Electronic Fuel Injection: 330 HP, V-8