View Full Version : 2008 Moomba LS with 79 hours. Ready to go, priced to move:) Seattle, WA area

03-26-2012, 01:26 PM
here is the craigslist link:

Im selling my 2008 Moomba Mobius LS. It has 80 hours on it and is in excellent condition!!! It has been in fresh water only (American Lake and Banks Lake). I have had it winterized every year since I bought it brand new. The oil has been changed 3 times. The boat has always been stored in an insulated garage and has never been left outside. The motor is still under the factory warranty through September 2012. I had a dual battery setup installed by Northwest Marine and Ski (lake tapps) installed so you can relax and listen to the stereo and not worry about starting the boat. It has a Samson tower mirror, with a quick release mount. It has the factory wakeboard tower with Moomba wakeboard racks. The boat is black and platinum in color (very nice looking!!). I have had no problems with this boat, but by the hours you can see that I dont use it enough!! It is on a factory tandem axle trailer that makes towing a dream. The exterior/interior is in excellent condition. I have a ton of tubes, boards, and gear that is also available. You can go to Moomba.com to get all of the specifications on the boat or call me and I will answer your questions. Nada shows the "average retail" on the boat at $34660 and that is with a single axle trailer (no add for the tandem) and "low retail" at $30315. The add for the tandem trailer is $1000. I know that it is winter and that I am not going to get what I am looking for. If it was June, I know that the average retail would be easy to get but its not June:) I was just at the boat show and to replace this boat it would be well over $50000. Give me a call if you are serious about this boat and we can discuss price. I am willing to be flexible, but not willing to give it away as I dont need to sell it. I can be reached at 253-576-8346. Leave me a message if I dont answer and I will call you back. Thanks for looking