View Full Version : Picking up boat on Friday!

10-03-2006, 02:16 PM
Thanks to the feedback from you guys we ordered our boat about 5 weeks ago. It is due to arrive at the dealer on Thursday and we'll pick it up Friday. It's a 2007 Outback V (Granite/brittany blue/white). We went ahead and got all the bells and whistles (tower, perfectpass, depth finder, wakeplate, etc, etc.) I'll post pictures once we pick her up!

Thanks again!

10-03-2006, 02:42 PM
Congrats on the new boat. Make sure to remember to post the pics, we will be waiting for them.

10-03-2006, 10:37 PM

Just a warning: Your face will hurt at the end of that first day from smiling much more than the human face is designed to endure. Every time I throttle up once I've cleared the no wake zone, that same smile comes back. It's a relentless smile that you'll eventually get used to - the pain in your cheeks goes away after awhile, so hang in there.

You will love your new Moomba!

Jim in Nashville
'05 Mobius LSV
Red on White

10-05-2006, 11:24 PM
12 hours til I pick it up! I can't wait!

10-07-2006, 10:32 AM
She's nice looking! I'll take pictures today once the overcast skies clear out. It was supposed to be Granite/Brittany Blue/White, but ended up being Granite/Brittany Blue. I actually like the entire hull being blue. The new seat is very nice compared to the older models.

I'll post some pics later tonight.