PDA

View Full Version : OEM Tan/Gray Bimini

Jeff W
08-17-2009, 11:59 AM
Selling a full bimini from our 02' outback. It's the gray/sand colored canvas, includes zipper cover boot and all metal framing. Works great. We're in Minneapolis - this thing may be a whore to ship, not sure..

Willing to trade for a new (07+) 139-142 CWB/Hyperlite/etc wakeboard and bindings that fit from sizes 8-11..

$250 + shipping or $250 picked up if you're somewhat local. I can meet within the Metro area if you're here.. Bimini is used but in good condition. No rips or tears. I'm sure it could use a nice soap bath but we've used it with no problems.

E mail for pics.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hoopskier
08-17-2009, 09:02 PM
Do you have any pictures? I realize it is off the boat already but just for color/condition. Does it include all the hardware as well?

Jeff W
08-18-2009, 08:37 AM
Do you have any pictures? I realize it is off the boat already but just for color/condition. Does it include all the hardware as well?

Yep, e mail me at jeffwadholm at yahoo dot com and I'll send some to you. It will come with the hardware that is attached to the bimini but you will need the 4 black plastic eye holes that connect to the boat. I'm not removing ours as I don't want holes in the boat. They are cheap through your dealer or skiers choice. Send an e mail and I'll send some pics of it installed. I can snap some others as well if you like.

Hoopskier
08-20-2009, 03:15 PM
email sent, Hoopskier@aol.com

Jeff W
08-20-2009, 07:00 PM
E mailed everyone back..

I noticed that there is a difference between the bimini I have and the one that goes on the OEM tower. I did not have a tower - so my bimini had different mounting points.

I'm not sure if it will work on a boat with an OEM Rad-A-Cage tower or not.