Hey guys got bunch of packages today for the winter projects for the new outback.
6 polk db651
2 jbl marine 4 channel amps
1 polk 400 watt monoblock
5 15 led blue light strips
and have an old mtx 5500 10" sub
Hopefully also get my new stargazer this winter so the wife can drive me next summer. Also need to replace my hot
cold water shower pump for the cold days here in the NW
Nice addition and mods over the winter..
My previous list of mods for this winter is now on hold pending the purchase of a new house. If we get the house then the boat upgrades will be put on hold for a year or two while we make needed renovations to the property we are looking at. Time to do some slight growing up I reckon and make a "good" investment. Best thing about the house is its only a 4-5 mile drive by water to the Trinity River...hello daily glass!
Jealous you might get a river front property man.
We just drove by the river here and saw a bunch of properties for sale but all of them are 500K +. Little more then im willing to pay to be on the river.
Good luck David. I'd love to move closer to the water, but I really like my 10 minute commute every day. We've been looking for a place on the water to invest in though. Maybe one day.
well we might have just had a major set back thrown our way. well see
With the help of some of the forum members, I was able to get my new stereo in, just in time for one more weekend at Bullards Bar before the kids went back to school. Nothing too exotic, a new Kenwood HU, Kicker amps, Kicker tower and transfom speakers and my partially finished homemade sub-enclosure for a 12" JL W6. Also installed a ProSport 20 charger and a Blue Seas Switch/ACR setup.
The rest of my winter list includes;
- A complete new interior - which is NOT easy to design
- Ordered a swim deck pad and some extra pads for the trailer from SeaDek
- Replace the plastic wheels on my Fulton F2 trailer jack - that was kind of a disappointment
- Polish the entire exterior like 98Roo did in his thread '98 Outback Transom repair/ restoration" - The awesome job has definately inspired/scared me!
- Build a seperat garage enclosure on my property for the Moomba and our 28' pontoon boat
- Finish the backyard kitchen/BBQ area (that's my wife's list!!!!)
- Finish up my sub enclosure - going to cover it with marine vinyl that matches the new interior