Confirmed at the camp site
Jester not camping but said he will be showing up, not sure if its with a boat.
Al Cab was looking into hotels for Mrs Cab last i heard.
Toying with a roadtrip for the day Saturday. Will let you know either way.
I know we are slackers. I am trying to show up Sunday late morning. Ski Patrol camping trip is the same weekend and it trumps you. Not really but several members are looking forward to learning to wakeboard.
Sorry fellas, we decided to go to Shasta instead. Have never been there, and we have to be out of the house for 5 days due to having our wood floors refinished, so we figured it's a good time to go to Shasta. Have fun!
We are a no-go. Too close to another trip (leaving Tue) and I have some repair, upgrades, and a hell of a lot of prep work that needs to happen on the weekend.
I would throw out a suggestion for next year to be earlier in the year - possibly at different location.
I know I could get 4-5 boats if it were up here further.