Ok so I bought my boat a little over 2 months ago and I have been working on it non stop. I will try to get some pics up this week.
Here is a list of what I have done.
1. Installed 2 batteries with a perko switch.
2. Install 3 Fosgate amps.
3. Installed a 12" Kicker comp with a custom box.
4. Installed 3 pair of Polk BD651's in the cabin.
5. Installed 2 pair Bullet Hollow poit 6.5" in Airial double cans.
6. Installed Bimini top.
7. Installed tower lights.
8. Installed blue LED's in the bottom of the cup holders.
9. Installed blue led bulbs in the dash guages.
10. Installed Wakeair swivel board racks.
11. Installed new custom Mobius graphics inlue of original Moomba graphics.
12. Install crome plated through hull drains.
13. Installed 12v Dc plug inlue of rear light post.
14. Installed rear transom controll for stereo.
15. Installed airboom tower mirror arm and cipa extreme mirror.
16. Installed diamond plate in lue of all rubber matting on trailer.
17. Installed 1" Irritroll 700 ultra flow valves inlue of 3/4" orbit valves.
Mechanically I had to replace the following.
1. New alternator.
2. New Ignition coil.
3. New Ignition relay.
4. New steering cable.
On the near future to do list still is.
1. New evolution cover.
2. New "Roo" Sea Deck swim deck pad.
3. replace all 3/4" plumbing for the ballast intake with 1".
On the whenever I feel like to do list.
1. Install runway trailer light kit.
2. either upgrade 14" rims to something custom or get 17" or 18" and new fenders.
So that is what I've done and am planning on doing. Like I said I will try and get some pics up next week.
Results 1 to 10 of 21
Thread: My mods
03-21-2010, 02:45 PM #1
Last edited by stretch55; 03-21-2010 at 09:16 PM.2005 Moomba XLV, Polk db651 cabin speakers, 12" Kicker Comp, Bullet 6.5" hollow points in Arial Double cans, fosgate amps.
03-21-2010, 02:47 PM #2
wow, you have been busyYou may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.--Davy Crockett
03-21-2010, 03:01 PM #3
Yeah, you could say that LOL!2005 Moomba XLV, Polk db651 cabin speakers, 12" Kicker Comp, Bullet 6.5" hollow points in Arial Double cans, fosgate amps.
03-21-2010, 03:57 PM #4Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Tampa, FL
I thought we were in a recession????2008 Outback
03-21-2010, 04:23 PM #5
Well it's plainly obvious not everyone is!2007 Mobius LSV
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM #6
All that and not a single pic?
03-21-2010, 06:47 PM #7
I know I know. I will get some up this week hopefully.2005 Moomba XLV, Polk db651 cabin speakers, 12" Kicker Comp, Bullet 6.5" hollow points in Arial Double cans, fosgate amps.
03-21-2010, 07:38 PM #8
Have you lake tested the Irritrol valaves yet? I just swapped out one of the Orbit 3/4" with an Irritrol 3/4" Ultraflow and will test them individually filling up one 750 sac.
03-21-2010, 07:59 PM #9Sled491 Guest
Holy smoke, all that in 2 months wow you must be jonesing to get out in that boat!
Also that is how you beat the recession. You buy a good used boat, that was already the best deal on the market and leaves you a wallet of cash to make her yours
03-21-2010, 09:13 PM #10
I did test the valves. I got the boat out yesterday for the first time. I didn't time the fill but It didn't feel like a big change between the 1" irritolls and the 3/4" orbitz. Which is the reason that I would like to change the intake all the way from the through hull scupper to the bags to a 1" line instead of 3/4". If I don't see a big change after that I guess the next step would be upgrading from the rule 2000 to the rule 3800.
Replying toi the last post..... That is exactlly what I did. I paid $21,000 for my 2005 Mobius XLV. Sold my 2000 Supra Launch which I owed like $4,000 on. Put $3,000 doen on the Mobius and with the remainder of the money I made Her Mine
Last edited by stretch55; 03-21-2010 at 09:21 PM.