Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My mods

Quote Originally Posted by stretch55 View Post
    I did test the valves. I got the boat out yesterday for the first time. I didn't time the fill but It didn't feel like a big change between the 1" irritolls and the 3/4" orbitz. Which is the reason that I would like to change the intake all the way from the through hull scupper to the bags to a 1" line instead of 3/4". If I don't see a big change after that I guess the next step would be upgrading from the rule 2000 to the rule 3800.

Replying toi the last post..... That is exactlly what I did. I paid $21,000 for my 2005 Mobius XLV. Sold my 2000 Supra Launch which I owed like $4,000 on. Put $3,000 doen on the Mobius and with the remainder of the money I made Her Mine
    The Rule 2000 is 1" intake with 3/4" out or the other way around?
    Last edited by you da man; 03-21-2010 at 10:07 PM.

It is? Well shoot I need a 1" intake and 1" out put...
    2005 Moomba XLV, Polk db651 cabin speakers, 12" Kicker Comp, Bullet 6.5" hollow points in Arial Double cans, fosgate amps.

B reak
    O ut
    A nother
    T housand

still no pics??.....................
    2007 Moomba Outback - waiting for summer!

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

It is nice out today tomorrow. I will take some pics and post them either this evening or tomorrow evening.
    2005 Moomba XLV, Polk db651 cabin speakers, 12" Kicker Comp, Bullet 6.5" hollow points in Arial Double cans, fosgate amps.

B reak
    O ut
    A nother
    T housand

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    The Rule 2000 is 1" intake with 3/4" out or the other way around?
    You got your butt on backwards!!! The intake is 3/4" and the out is actually 1 1/8". I use it as a handheld backup now!!!

If it was me and I was going to be adding a scupper, I would go ahead and add a 1" scupper and use a brass bushing to go down to 3/4". That way if you ugrade again in the future, just remove the bushing and now you are at 1". The hole for a 1" scupper has an external diameter of 1 1/4".

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    imagine for a moment your butt truly being on backwards...

Do you think someone would get really freaked out from hearing the Decleration of Independence being recited from someone's arse and a preacher standing at the podium singing farts?
    That phrase was in my head all day and I was waiting for a chance to use it. My dad was teaching me how to load black powder and I kept doing things wrong and he said "Son is your butt on backwards" I am still trying to understand the exact meaning of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    That phrase was in my head all day and I was waiting for a chance to use it. My dad was teaching me how to load black powder and I kept doing things wrong and he said "Son is your butt on backwards" I am still trying to understand the exact meaning of it.
    I think that's a way to rephrase... your showing your ass.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    Jesse, was thinking about you the other day...

saw some guy hauling a snapper rear engine rider to the dump. I was really tempted to follow him to see if I could snag the steering wheel for you.

Sorry, saw a college cheerleader on the street corner and my attention was diverted.

Black Powder?

You gotta come visit florida. We could spend a whole day playing with black powder.

As a kid, I used to make my own.

The local druggist never really believed all the stuff I was buying was for a science project.

Darn that college girl, that would have been a great upgrade to the snapper!!

I was loading black powder in my 44-40s for an upcoming shooting competition n GA. I have a bottle of magnesium powder and mix it with the Black Powder and then pour it in a hollowed out smoke bomb, super loud and bright!!!

Sled491 Guest

I never thought you had any red neck in you. Just goes to show, even the smartest guys have a little red neck fun now and again