I will probably make a new header system and relocate all the pumps to a more covienent location.
Results 41 to 47 of 47
Thread: Ballast Upgrade
02-23-2011, 10:53 AM #41Rob Snyder...no not the actor!2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP
02-23-2011, 10:07 PM #42
Question about timers: Where can I buy an additional timer if I add a pump? I see a timer at Wakemakers, but it states it's for a Mastercraft/Natique. Are these generic?
I haven't decided if I'm going to add a "Y" for the IBS like lsvboombox planned out, or if I'm going to add a 4th pump dedicated for it. If I add the 4th, I'd like to have a timer on it as well. Do I get this from my dealer/Moomba or someplace like Wakemakers?
Edit - nevermind. It looks like the timer listed at Wakemakers will work. The description states MC/Natique, but the top of the page it has all boats listed. Need to work on my reading skills. Now I just need to decide if it's worth it to me to spend the additional $300 to be able to isolate both bags.
Last edited by TL7; 02-23-2011 at 11:02 PM.Current: 2010 LSV
Previous: 2007 Outback
02-24-2011, 06:05 PM #43
$100 for a Fn timer? you got to be kidding me. no thanks.
02-24-2011, 06:54 PM #44
03-14-2011, 11:03 AM #45
you do you add more time to the timers? when the dash meter reaches 100% it shuts them off.
03-17-2011, 01:32 PM #46
FYI, The following is an item list for a 2010 Moomba LSV ballast upgrade from Wake Makers.......Please note I upgraded all the thru hull fittings from black plastic to SS.
1) 2X-Supra/Moomba BagBuster Rear Ballast Upgrade (2009+)Bag Size 750 lbs - 50" x 20" x 20"
2) 1X-Fly High Pro X Series Integrated Bow SacColor Grey
3) 1X-Fly High 3/4" Flow-Rite Quick Release Connect W736
4) 1X-Fly High 3/4" Elbow Flow-Rite Quick Release Connector W742
5) 2X-Fly High 1" Flow-Rite Quick Release Connect W743
6) 2X-Fly High 1" Elbow Flow-Rite Quick Release Connector W746
7) 1X-1" Hose Barb Tee Fitting
1X-Jabsco Wakeboard Ballast Puppy Reversible Pump
9) 1X-Mastercraft/Nautique Jabsco Pump Timer Module
10) 1X-1" Thread 1" Hose Barb Fitting
11) 1X-1" Bronze Ball Valve
12) 1X-1" Bronze Thru-Hull Intake
13) 1X-3M 4000 Marine Adhesive
14) 5X-3/4" Thru Hull Fitting – (SS) Stainless Steel
15) 10’X-3/4" Ballast Hose Black
16) 20’X-1" Ballast Hose Black
17) 8X-1" Stainless Steel Hose Clamp
1 2X-3/4" Stainless Steel Hose Clamp
19) 15’X-12 Gauge 2 Conductor Marine Pump Wire
20) 6X-12 Gauge Crimp Butt ConnectorRob Snyder...no not the actor!2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP
03-20-2011, 08:20 AM #47
Nice list man. Only thing i would add is some heat shrink tube. You will want to heat shrink or silicon the But connectors after you make the connections or what will happen is after a season or two it will corrode and the connection will fail or cause more amps to pull and pop fuses.Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
6 SX65M Cabins
6 XM9 Towers
1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
1 XI 1K Harpoon
2 XI 800.4
1 XI 2500.1
2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties