Default Installing pop up cleats question??

I got some pop up cleats to go on my moomba mobius lsi and i was wondering if anyone knew the factory locations for these? and the best thing to cut the fiberglass with when installing and any other advise?

I used a good (brand new) hole saw to cut my holes for my cleats in my 2003 Moomba Outback. I didn't worry about factory locations as I put them where they were most needed for me. I took a cleat with me to Lowes and matched the hole saw to the cleat. I use the Attwood recessed cleats so I don't have to worry about ski ropes catching them. You can see what I installed here: http://www.overtons.com/modperl/prod...2&merchID=4006
    Gordon White
    2003 Moomba Outback

When I did the pop up cleats on my Outback I examined tons of pictures then decided I didn't give a crap where they installed them at the factory. I put them where they worked for me. This pic shows where I put them on the front of my 2000 Outback and the factory location on Maxpower's Outback (2008, I think). I hope this helps.

Attached Images Attached Images
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    P5 Danielo Diamond 58"
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The most important thing to think about when choosing a location, is getting a giant wrench or socket to the bottom side of it to tighten them. I put one large one up at the bow and two smaller ones near the back above my grab handles.
    Brian Roberts
    2001 Outback DD

Hey, I put mine up there where it was easy to reach because that's where I wanted them, no other reason (fingers crossed behind back)!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    P5 Danielo Diamond 58"
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!