Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Very Nice man, Congrats on all of the work!! The pad is next on my list also, was it easy to put on?
    1998 Outback

Quote Originally Posted by moombacraze View Post
    The SeaDeck looks great in the grey and black! The boat has turn out amazing! Great work. This has been a fun thread to follow! Thanks again.
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Yea, I've really enjoyed following it too. I had a 2000 Outback and loved it but we just outgrew it. 8 people every time out plus surf bags on the floor was just too much. But, I sure miss the speed sometimes. She's fun to drive, ain't she?
    She is very fun to drive and pretty quick! Over the winter im going to add a tower so I can actually accommodate more people when towing someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeorge01 View Post
    Very Nice man, Congrats on all of the work!! The pad is next on my list also, was it easy to put on?
    It was super easy to install. I watched the seadek vids on YouTube before I did it.
    Baker
    1998 Outback

I put a tower on mine. My albums show pics of it in my living room. I was a lot more excited than Mrs. Kane was-- she actually cried when I brought the "junk" Moomba (Outback LS) home even though I spent $10,500 on it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!