Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WI Moomba meet?

Anyone have a date in mind?
    Go big or go home!

I dont have any dates in mind. I hope Fremont just picks a date and still does this. I will try to show up if I can. I'm one of those guys that does have to work some weekends. Late Aug I'm avail.

But on a different side note but for WI people, WI Rapids is holding the annual state waterski show tournament this weekend. It runs all day Fri-Sun for shows and some individual competion on Thurs.
    Matt

2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

wish I had a dogsitter
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopskier View Post
    I dont have any dates in mind. I hope Fremont just picks a date and still does this. I will try to show up if I can. I'm one of those guys that does have to work some weekends. Late Aug I'm avail.

But on a different side note but for WI people, WI Rapids is holding the annual state waterski show tournament this weekend. It runs all day Fri-Sun for shows and some individual competion on Thurs.
    I was there yesterday....great time! I definitely recommend checking it out, I plan to show up both Sat and Sun next year.

A little off-topic, but I am planning on hitting up the Wakepark at Nordic on September 7th. Thought it might be fun to meet some Moomba owners*. Mark, Sandm, anyone else interested?
    -Ryan
    twitter.com/WakeVideos
    2000 Mobius V
    Monster Tower MT2 - 750 rears, GG 1180 center - PP Wakeboard Edition

I'd love to but that is my bachelor party so we will be getting roudy.
    -Mark

02 Mobius LSV - GIII Ballast - Kicker 6500.2 Six Pack powered by 650.4 - Polk cabins, 10" L5 powered by Kicker 750.5 - Perfect Pass wakeboard pro

"Hey you only live once"

I would love to meet members of the forum, but lmk when it's on a lake. mark will attest to my lack of wakeboarding so driving to a cablepark would be very low on the list of activities to attend
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten