Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 283

Thread: Motorcycles!

  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    11,239

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    Just an update here... I'm officially in love. Put something like 2500 miles on since the beginning of September and I'm still riding strong, 27 degrees outside when I left for work this morning.

    Been lightly modding so far.. Swapped out all turn signals and taillight, chopped off more of rear frame, tweaked the carbs, new battery, LED package, plasti-dipped belt covers, new sprocket cover, and maybe some other things..

    Teaching myself things such as brake/clutch bleeding and carb jetting/tuning instead of wasting money on "Italian" service!

    Great composition on that photo! Love it!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  2. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kaukauna, WI - 3minutes from glass
    Posts
    1,733

    Default

    Very nice Chris! I want to get back on two wheels badly but I always got my self in trouble. I would ideal like a super-moto in the future.
    -Mark
    14 Mojo - Waiting patiently for my build date.
    02 Mobius LSV ---- Sold and always will be remembered as the one that started it all.

    "Hey you only live once"

  3. #73
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tigard, Oregon
    Posts
    3,016

    Default

    Just got back into motorcycling after a 10 year hiatus. Bought this Yamaha FZ8 about a month ago. Here are pics from the day I rode her home from the dealer. Been busy modding it - of course!




    Al

    2006 Mobius LSV

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Tigard, Oregon
    Posts
    3,016

    Default

    A few more.



    Al

    2006 Mobius LSV

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dixon, IL
    Posts
    295

    Default

    Nice Cab! The FZ8's are so sweet, they were on my purchase radar along with the Monsters, ZRX 1200's, CB1000's, and Z1000's.

  6. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Spring, Texas
    Posts
    85

    Default

    I will post pics of mine once it arrives, but here is what my new toy will look like. Dealership says it will be "sometime" in March before they get these in. Gotta love KTM...
    KTM 450SXF.jpgKTM 450SXF1.jpgKTM 450SXF2.jpg
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP

    Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

  7. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevkev View Post
    I will post pics of mine once it arrives, but here is what my new toy will look like. Dealership says it will be "sometime" in March before they get these in. Gotta love KTM...
    KTM 450SXF.jpgKTM 450SXF1.jpgKTM 450SXF2.jpg

    I would have a hard time getting that thing dirty. I've never been a KTM fan but that bike looks amazing!! I think I would just park that bike in the living room. Do you know what number your getting?
    2011 Moomba LSV

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Spring, Texas
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yz 2smoke View Post
    I would have a hard time getting that thing dirty. I've never been a KTM fan but that bike looks amazing!! I think I would just park that bike in the living room. Do you know what number your getting?
    They don't know what number i'm getting yet, I hope it's 22 (not a reed fan) but I probably won't be lucky enough to get one with that low of number. I've always wanted a KTM, and when I finally decided to buy another new one I looked at Honda and KTM and once I saw the Factory Edition I was sold instantly. I think I need to buy a spare set of plastics so I can take these off and not cry when I get the first scratch.
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP

    Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

  9. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    s.e. washington state
    Posts
    2,091

    Default

    Can't beat a KTM. A lot more money than a Jap bike and 30 pounds less and you'll kick butt on the trails. Remember to check sprocket size that you use, hand guards, Tugger lift straps and skid plate. I modified my 450 EXC before it left the show room floor. Keep up the maintenance.

    Happy trails......................
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Newnan, GA
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevkev View Post
    They don't know what number i'm getting yet, I hope it's 22 (not a reed fan) but I probably won't be lucky enough to get one with that low of number. I've always wanted a KTM, and when I finally decided to buy another new one I looked at Honda and KTM and once I saw the Factory Edition I was sold instantly. I think I need to buy a spare set of plastics so I can take these off and not cry when I get the first scratch.
    I would buy a spare set of plastic too. I did this with my last bike; looked new when I sold it. Good luck on getting the number you want.
    2011 Moomba LSV

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •