Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    610

    Default

    Wow, high of 81 on Wednesday. I may have to break out the jacket and wetsuit, lol.
    2011 Mobius LSV

    Ron

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Carlton Oregon
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    Wow, high of 81 on Wednesday. I may have to break out the jacket and wetsuit, lol.
    OK Russ <Boonejeepin> LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    805

    Default

    Football and cold weather are killing my boating season
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347819353.610463.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347819364.845465.jpg


    -Jake
    -Jake

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Carlton Oregon
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beat taco View Post
    Football and cold weather are killing my boating season
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347819353.610463.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347819364.845465.jpg

    -Jake
    We are having a nice last spurt of summer warmth in the afternoons, wont lie there, the mornings in Carlton are much cooler at 44 this morning, but no one to go out with at the momment and oh yea bum shoulder lol.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

  5. #25
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Muskoka, Ontario
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    There you go believing weathermen again. They'll tell you they are good for about 24 hours, 36 at the most. Everything is a guess based on computer trends. Man, that has to be the best job in the world.
    Never said I believed them...they also said last weekend was supposed to be rain all weekend.. rain went away mid saturday and was beautiful the rest of the time Typical of our experiences up north

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Muskoka, Ontario
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Sorry to hear that Greg.

    This morning i rode in and it was 47 when i left the house, 42 near Hagg Lake.

    It does warm up nicely but man those cold nights are really cooling the lakes and rivers down fast.
    it was still 69 on our water today, went swimming for a bit, no wet suite just yet

  7. #27
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    The weather in DFW sucked all weekend... in the low 70's and spitting on us. Spent the weekend on a bar stool instead of a boat seat.
    '08 Mobius LS

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chawk610 View Post
    The weather in DFW sucked all weekend... in the low 70's and spitting on us. Spent the weekend on a bar stool instead of a boat seat.
    I love it when it rains in DFW and fills my lake up!
    David

    2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Harpoon, Exile SM600.1 , Exile Xi800.4.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    11,254

    Default

    We had what I call "perfect" weather. It was 87 degrees, very light breeze to keep the love bugs off of you and the water was 78. There was nobody on the river. Once school and football start we get only about 10-15% of the boaters we get during the peak summer period. Got to wakeboard and surf. Did not get the 360. I'm going back to the drawing board on that one. But, my daughter #2 pulled the 360 on her new Lakewakes board. She rode out of it but was back a little too far and lost the wake after about 7-8 seconds. Still, she did it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Carlton Oregon
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    We had what I call "perfect" weather. It was 87 degrees, very light breeze to keep the love bugs off of you and the water was 78. There was nobody on the river. Once school and football start we get only about 10-15% of the boaters we get during the peak summer period. Got to wakeboard and surf. Did not get the 360. I'm going back to the drawing board on that one. But, my daughter #2 pulled the 360 on her new Lakewakes board. She rode out of it but was back a little too far and lost the wake after about 7-8 seconds. Still, she did it.
    Nice nice, the 360 as ive seen it is all about the hard drive to the front so you dont lose your wave in the spin. Or its about sinning in the flats and mainting perfect balance.

    Check out Bri Chmel on her 360s.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •