Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 217
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belton, Texas
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rca View Post
    That looks like the SBR, which we were out on today.
    that looks like a toilet bowl full of diarrhea!! I wasn't on the water today so shame on me for being ugly but that water looks straight fugly my friends!!


    sent from my home phone
    Jason

    Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,185

    Default

    It may look like diarrhea but once we got on the river it was buttery smooth diarrhea


    Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

    2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Harpoon, Exile SM600.1 , Exile Xi800.4.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belton, Texas
    Posts
    2,573

    Default

    no better kind right


    sent from my home phone
    Jason

    Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    It may look like diarrhea but once we got on the river it was buttery smooth diarrhea


    Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    OK, that's just wrong on so many levels...

    ===================================
    2005 Moomba Mobius LSV

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Snellville, GA & Lake Sinclair
    Posts
    7,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jpetty3023 View Post
    that looks like a toilet bowl full of diarrhea!! I wasn't on the water today so shame on me for being ugly but that water looks straight fugly my friends!!
    Dang it, Petty! You never let me down. I needed a good laugh today and that right there did me wonders. I had a vision of David wakeboarding in his TT gear in a giant toilet bowl of runny poo. Thanks, bro!

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Drew
    New ride: 2012 Mojo
    Old ride: 2008 OBV

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Dang it, Petty! You never let me down. I needed a good laugh today and that right there did me wonders. I had a vision of David wakeboarding in his TT gear in a giant toilet bowl of runny poo. Thanks, bro!

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Buttery smooth poo*


    Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

    2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Harpoon, Exile SM600.1 , Exile Xi800.4.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lake Houston
    Posts
    656

    Default

    What size is your mana? Love that board. My neighbor has one. I rode it the other day and the pop is out of this world, almost uncontrollable!

    Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Well it was the good ole Trinity. SBR is too far! Is it running salty at all?


    Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sugar Land, TX
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Buttery smooth poo*
    My favorite kind! A mbit salty yesterday, but not too bad, just depends on the day.

    We'd definitely choose the Trinity if it was closer to us. It's 2 hours for us through that crazy I45 construction. SBR is less than an hour down some easy country roads.
    2011 Mobius LSV

    Ron

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lewisb13 View Post
    What size is your mana? Love that board. My neighbor has one. I rode it the other day and the pop is out of this world, almost uncontrollable!
    It's a 139 with 11-12 Kai closed toe bindings. Pop is almost uncontrollable huh? I don't seem to have that problem, maybe I'm riding it wrong? I've got a buddy with a one and I hear the pop is insane on that board.


    Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

    2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Harpoon, Exile SM600.1 , Exile Xi800.4.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lake Houston
    Posts
    656

    Default

    Could be the boat I was riding behind too. He has an x-2 and loads 4500 lbs of ballast in there. You hit the wake and its like you hit a brick wall. I totally wasn't expecting it. So the first time I went to go w2w it exploded me so hard that my feet immediately went over my head and I landed wayyyyyyy out in the flats. Could have been a combination of the board and the wake.
    2013 LSV
    2005 LSV - SOLD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •