Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    11,348

    Default

    On Thanksgiving morning my Men's group at my church convenes at 7 am with bloody Marys and starts working. We cook a couple hundred turkeys (breasts only) during the week and slice them on Wed night over a few cold ones. On T-giving morning we make the potatoes, gravy, stuffing, vegetables, etc. and then serve about 1000 hot meals that get delivered all over town plus a couple hundred family boxes with canned goods, fruit, pies, etc. We are done by 11 am with everything cleaned up and back home in time for T-giving dinner and a nice nap. Our mission is that nobody in the area misses Thanksgiving dinner. We use about 100 volunteers to set up, dish up, box up and then deliver the meals. It's awesome to see.

    I'll go home and carve a turkey then sit down and chow before falling asleep watching the 'boys get beat.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canton, Ga / Lake Lanier
    Posts
    1,599

    Default

    Rolling back to Memphis from the ATL on Wednesday for 4 days with the in-laws...fun times. Definitely going to have to find some escape time with some buds!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

    Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX


    Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canton, Ga / Lake Lanier
    Posts
    1,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    On Thanksgiving morning my Men's group at my church convenes at 7 am with bloody Marys and starts working. We cook a couple hundred turkeys (breasts only) during the week and slice them on Wed night over a few cold ones. On T-giving morning we make the potatoes, gravy, stuffing, vegetables, etc. and then serve about 1000 hot meals that get delivered all over town plus a couple hundred family boxes with canned goods, fruit, pies, etc. We are done by 11 am with everything cleaned up and back home in time for T-giving dinner and a nice nap. Our mission is that nobody in the area misses Thanksgiving dinner. We use about 100 volunteers to set up, dish up, box up and then deliver the meals. It's awesome to see.

    I'll go home and carve a turkey then sit down and chow before falling asleep watching the 'boys get beat.
    Wow that's awesome Pat! Watching the boys get beat is the PERFECT ending to that type of day.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

    Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX


    Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,525

    Default

    Playing host to a special someone
    2006 Supra 24SSV

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Eugene OR
    Posts
    1,713

    Default

    I will be flying back to the state from Hawaii that morning. Then sleeping. Nothing big planned other then that just dinner with the family.
    2008 Outback V
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Katy, TX
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Sorry guys but the saints are going down.


    Sent from my iPhone newtys droid killer using Tapatalk
    David

    2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Harpoon, Exile SM600.1 , Exile Xi800.4.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Snellville, GA & Lake Sinclair
    Posts
    7,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Playing host to a special someone
    Ain't that sweet. Glad to see the bromance continue to blossom.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Drew
    New ride: 2012 Mojo
    Old ride: 2008 OBV

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Carlton Oregon
    Posts
    6,049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Ain't that sweet. Glad to see the bromance continue to blossom.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Bromance? Arnt we talking about someone's mom?
    Thats what we normaly are talking about in a situation like this.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Snellville, GA & Lake Sinclair
    Posts
    7,082

    Default

    Good call mandley seeing as Turkey Day is all about stuffing.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Drew
    New ride: 2012 Mojo
    Old ride: 2008 OBV

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canton, Ga / Lake Lanier
    Posts
    1,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Good call mandley seeing as Turkey Day is all about stuffing.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Heeeey ohhhh ZING!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SOLD! 2011 Mobius LSV 325HP EFI
    Digital Cruise Pro, Wakeplate, Kenwood KM550U and KCA-RC107MR x2, Kicker ZXM700.5, Kicker 6.5 Cabins, 10'' Kicker CompVT sub, Wetsounds SYN 4, Wetsounds REV10s, Wetsounds WS420Q, Gravity VI Surf Ballast, Acme 537

    Board: '12 LF Harley (Monster) 139
    Her Board: '11 Ronix Krush 128
    Kids Board: '13 Ronix Vision 120
    Skate: LF Faction 44
    Surf: LF Custom Quad & XXX


    Tow Rig:
    2011 Toyota Tundra CrewMax TRD Magnetic Grey
    3/1 Truxx Lift, and some other stuff...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •