Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2001 Mobius v22

Default 2001 Mobius v22

Last edited by beat taco; 02-11-2013 at 07:47 PM.
    -Jake

Nice find Jake.

Racer- that Portland boat has been for sale for quite a while now. Dropped a few thousand since it was first posted. Be MORE THAN HAPPY to go scope it out for you!
    2001 MobiusV

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Nice find Jake.

Racer- that Portland boat has been for sale for quite a while now. Dropped a few thousand since it was first posted. Be MORE THAN HAPPY to go scope it out for you!
    That Portland one is nice. I am not sure how I could make the numbers work though. Shipping would be an easy $1,500.00+ Not sure I want to insult the poor guy if I tell him 22k since I gotta pay that much in shipping. What are your thoughts Berg? I actually found a decent Malibu but it is ugly orange which is why he can't sell it but it has all the bells & whistle as well. Not sure I wanna spend that much on a boat that is good & all but the family can't stand looking at it.

Default 2001 Mobius v22

Stay patient & keep looking. You don't want an ugly boat. If/when you go to sell, you will have the same problem as the current owner.

Don't be afraid about insulting the guy in OR. Send Berg out & he'll know your serious, then maybe he'll help make it work for you.
    Drew
    New ride: 2012 Mojo
    Old ride: 2008 OBV

Racer that blows on the 2001 mob v getting sold out from under you. What comes around goes around!

where you located? I may have missed it early in the thread.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Racer that blows on the 2001 mob v getting sold out from under you. What comes around goes around!

where you located? I may have missed it early in the thread.
    I am beautiful Colorado. I can understand getting sold out. But having a Bill of sale, paperwork into the bank the banker already expressing concern about me not seeing the boat first then when she asked for a photocopy of the title he texts me 4 hours later & says he sold it over lunch. So now not only do I not have the boat, I look like a moron to my banker who I am wondering if I should even bother trying another boat with or just cutting my losses.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Stay patient & keep looking. You don't want an ugly boat. If/when you go to sell, you will have the same problem as the current owner.

Don't be afraid about insulting the guy in OR. Send Berg out & he'll know your serious, then maybe he'll help make it work for you.
    Thanks man, maybe I will do that. I'll the toss the guy a call & see if it is worth pursuing.

Nope, he's firm at 26k & says he will get 30k in a few months. Times must not be as hard as his listing says.

Default 2001 Mobius v22

Quote Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
    Nope, he's firm at 26k & says he will get 30k in a few months. Times must not be as hard as his listing says.
    Dude must be on a bender.

We'll help find you something. Don't worry about your banker. She wants your $$.
    Drew
    New ride: 2012 Mojo
    Old ride: 2008 OBV

Default 2001 Mobius v22

how far away from Co you willing to look/buy/pickup/deliver

sent from my home phone
    Jason

Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

2009 Moomba Mobius LSV