Default Seadek install good experience

Initially I was concerned over ordering a Seadek swim platform pad based on recent experiences
    posted here, but went forward with the purchase...and all went well. I received exactly what I ordered
    5 weeks after initially placing the order. The web site is still a little confusing in that even though you
    choose a pad with a logo (we chose the Roo) you still need to "add" it....not logical but oh well. Also,
    they send email to confirm measurements but provide a standard design that may or may not match what
    you ordered. As I found out it is just to confirm measurements but I think it would make more sense
    to send a design that actually reflects what you ordered. Again, not a big deal but can be improved.

It probably took me 3 hours total to pull up old pads, clean goo (used acetone), and put on new pad. I screwed up a little on the install as the pad is close, but not over, the edge on one side...not too bad.

image.jpg
    2008 Outback V

Default Seadek install good experience

Looks great! I've always had good experiences with SeaDek as well - working on the design for a custom pad for our new boat now infact.

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    Looks great! I've always had good experiences with SeaDek as well - working on the design for a custom pad for our new boat now infact.
    Thanks....look forward to seeing your custom design.
    2008 Outback V

Looks great, nice color choice to makes the yellow pop on the bottom. I had one on the LSV and it lasted great for 4 summers. The only think that ever damaged it a little was the center track fin on the wake boards if they were metal and our Lab's claws when i didn't sink the rear of the boat when he was swimming LOL
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

Looks very Good. I personally have had good experience with them. Had a warranty issue on a pad and it was no hassle to address.

Thanks folks. We had to do something as the stock pad was deteriorating resulting in the infamous black footprints tracking into the boat. We hope to get a lot of years with this pad.
    2008 Outback V

Looks good, Bob. I think it's just the camera angle. Looks pretty straight to me.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!