Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SE MI
    Posts
    149

    Default

    If you have the stock pumps that came with your boat in 08 you need the one with the extension...
    2008 LSV 1100s 650IBS Reversible Pumps w\Timers

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Keuka Lake, NY
    Posts
    6,972

    Default

    The second link provides all bags with the extension which you will need.
    now the choice is a 189.00 1100#
    or 149.00 750#
    The extension is 29.95 pre assembled.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless


    Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    12,939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eblom View Post
    If you have the stock pumps that came with your boat in 08 you need the one with the extension...
    Hope that made sense. The aerator pumps stock on 2008 system fill from the top. You will need the extension to fill the higher point up on top of the bigger bag. Best of luck!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    P5 Danielo Diamond 58"
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Lake Amistad, TX
    Posts
    624

    Default Fat sac gurus come here

    Awesome! And thanks guys, everybody here is full of knowledge and I've been able to find most everything else I need through older topics. That being said, Kane mentioned to me I should start a new thread when I'm done upgrading everything with all the links to different topics all in one thread which should cut down the search time for the next person so I will definitely hook that up!!!

    Even better news: Got an email this morning that my 08 LSV is cleaned up, ready to go, sitting at the CTWS so looks like I'm headed to Austin in the morning!!!

    PS Wakeboy, sorry for the MAJOR thread hijack, but hopefully it was all good info for you as well!
    2004 Outback Blue on White *Sold
    2008 LSV Blue on White
    EXILED with 6 SX65-M in cabin & 2 XM9s rockin the tower
    2 Kicker ZX700.5 Amps powering the entire boat with 2 10" Subs under the dash
    Krypt KMA4200 EQ under driver's side dash to control all the madness
    Z5 Cargo Rack annnnnnnd She's NEKKKKED....

    I'm no expert, I just read up on the Moomba Forum...

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    12,939

    Default

    Congrats! Safe trip over there and especially coming home with the new baby.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    P5 Danielo Diamond 58"
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  6. #26

    Default

    Just bought my 1100's bag

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgoody14 View Post
    Awesome! And thanks guys, everybody here is full of knowledge and I've been able to find most everything else I need through older topics. That being said, Kane mentioned to me I should start a new thread when I'm done upgrading everything with all the links to different topics all in one thread which should cut down the search time for the next person so I will definitely hook that up!!!

    Even better news: Got an email this morning that my 08 LSV is cleaned up, ready to go, sitting at the CTWS so looks like I'm headed to Austin in the morning!!!

    PS Wakeboy, sorry for the MAJOR thread hijack, but hopefully it was all good info for you as well!
    do i need the extension hose with a 09 lsv? or just buy 2 sacks and plum them in?

    also what can i do to weigh down the front? i have the factory 400 lb in the middle what else can i do?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1993 View Post
    do i need the extension hose with a 09 lsv? or just buy 2 sacks and plum them in?

    also what can i do to weigh down the front? i have the factory 400 lb in the middle what else can i do?
    Get an IBS. Plumb it off the Ski locker sack or get a bosworth valve. I liked the bosworth valve better so I could direct the water to where I wanted.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knoxville TN
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by newbie1993 View Post
    do i need the extension hose with a 09 lsv? or just buy 2 sacks and plum them in?

    also what can i do to weigh down the front? i have the factory 400 lb in the middle what else can i do?
    When I put Johnson Pumps in mine, it goes:
    Johnson Pump > Y-Valve (easy to access thru the locker door, works great):
    https://www.wakemakers.com/bosworth-y-valve.html

    1) One line to the center bag
    2) One line to the front IBS bag

    Both are vented

    Funny . . . . 2013 thead

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •