Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Cumming Ga
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Looks awesome. So you wrote that you bought into the house boat, is it like a timeshare thing or you actually bought it with a few others. That sounds like a really cool idea just because those things are so expensive. That would be an awesome trip.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Vancouver WA
    Posts
    2,609

    Default Re: A week in Paradise.

    Love the pics... I grew up 100 miles from there practically lived there during the summer. Awesome place.
    When I was a kid the water was so high we could drive the boat up under that arch (rainbow bridge) and jump off the the arch.

    Sent from my iPhone 5... ya right!


    PWI as usual...

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Vancouver, WA
    Posts
    3,933

    Default

    B - E - A - utiful! I would never want to leave.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway.

    2001 MobiusV

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    11,183

    Default

    Added to bucket list. Gotta get out there one day. Maybe next year during my work trip.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    West Jordan, Utah
    Posts
    118

    Default A week in Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by chadjitsu1 View Post
    Looks awesome. So you wrote that you bought into the house boat, is it like a timeshare thing or you actually bought it with a few others. That sounds like a really cool idea just because those things are so expensive. That would be an awesome trip.
    It is a shared ownership. So we can go down a few times a year. If you very have the chance to get out there you won't regret it.
    Kurt
    2006 Mobius LSV

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    West Jordan, Utah
    Posts
    118

    Default A week in Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Love the pics... I grew up 100 miles from there practically lived there during the summer. Awesome place.
    When I was a kid the water was so high we could drive the boat up under that arch (rainbow bridge) and jump off the the arch.

    Sent from my iPhone 5... ya right!
    I grew up going there too. Where did you grow up? I remember when the lake was at full pool. Right now it is really low. We need some major run off.
    Kurt
    2006 Mobius LSV

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Keuka Lake, NY
    Posts
    5,745

    Default

    Awesome views, just a cool looking place to Vacation. wheres the closest fueling station for the moomba? pkus refills on beer..
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless


    Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Belton, Texas
    Posts
    2,571

    Default A week in Paradise.

    Close enough to perfect for me craze


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Jason

    Go Hard or Go Home.......it's MOOMBA time!!

    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    West Jordan, Utah
    Posts
    118

    Default A week in Paradise.

    Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Awesome views, just a cool looking place to Vacation. wheres the closest fueling station for the moomba? pkus refills on beer..
    There is a marina about 15 mins up lake, but the houseboat has a 200 gallon toy tank on it that we use to fill the boats.
    Kurt
    2006 Mobius LSV

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Montana
    Posts
    2,265

    Default

    Very..........very...........jealous!!
    Gotta get there one day.
    2007 Moomba Outback - waiting for summer!

    Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •