Soooo, I have a new project boat that I going to install a complete new stereo.
What I am thinking of is;
- Reuse my 12 JL Audio W6 sub in its existing sealed box and build it in the helm support (possible ported) after the season is over.
- Reuse my Pro Mariner 20 on-board charger
- Kenwood KMR-700U Head Unit
- Kenwood KCA-RC55MR wired remote
- Sirius adapter
- Two sets (4 total) Wet Sounds Icon8s
- Fixed Clamp
- LED Ring RGB
- Translucent Grills
- Three sets (6 total) Wet Sounds XS-650-RGB
- LED Rings-RGB
- Wet Sounds WS-420sq zone control
- (1)LED controller The new one that plugs in-line with the LFE RCA (Is that all I need?)
- Towers Kicker KXM400.2 Should I go to the KXM400.4? I cant find the specs on these new Kicker marine amps. Will the KXM400.4 give me more power at the towers? (Phil?? Mike?? Anyone??)
- Inboats and Sub Kicker KXM800.5 (The W6 is wired for a 2 ohm load)
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: New Stereo gear???
05-24-2013, 10:08 PM #1
New Stereo gear???Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...