Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rad-A-Cage Tower mirror recommendation

Anyone have any recommendation on a tower mirror for (1-5/8” OD) Rad-A-Cage tower? I have been reading a lot of different post about the tower mirrors, but didn’t see anyone that installed one on the Rad-A-Cage tower. I been looking at Monster Tower mount, but I am unsure about using Universal inserts, “This mount is adjustable to fit any tower with a tubing diameter of 1 ˝” to 2 ˝” and comes with universal inserts”.
    2007 Moomba Outback V

I had the Monster Quick release w/ Extreme mirror on 2 boats and loved it. Quick to take off and avoid bug splats.. The universal inserts worked great.

http://shop.monstertower.com/p-37-mo...cket-only.aspx

plus 1 on the Monster Tower mirror arm, fits just fine, and it is nice that it has a quick release. I have the CIPA Extreme mirror as well and really like it. I wish I could afford the PTM Edge 140 mirror though.
    Brian Roberts
    2001 Outback DD

Brian - do you have the old roll cage style tower on your 2001 or is it the swept back style with 3 contact points or?

I have yet to find a tower mirror arm that would work on my "roll cage" without having the mirror be clear over my head.
    2001 MobiusV

I had a 2003 LSV with factory rad-a-cage tower--Monster tower arm with inserts--worked great, so good I kept it and put it on the 08 LSV. Bummed I could not put it on the 13
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

I have the one from Monster. Works Great. Much better than the window mounted one. Gives you clear sight lines when driving and awesome for watching as well.
    2003 Outback

i got the Roswell mirror, nice small arm, nice large mirror and i can move it around my tower very easily. no issues at all with it , nice overall design.
    2010 Outback, minor upgrades and a whole bunch of family fun. Lets Ride

Default Rad-A-Cage Tower mirror recommendation

I have a CIPA mirror, came with the boat.
    2008 Supra 21V
    1,450 lbs., Gravity III ballast system
    Z5 Cargo Rack
    Stereo: Pair of Wetsounds Pro 80's, Rockford Fosgate P500-2, Kicker ZX200.4, Exile ZLD, stock Kicker in-cabins, stock Kenwood HU
    Tow rig: 2008 Slate Tundra, Bilstein 5100's (F&R)

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyl View Post
    i got the Roswell mirror, nice small arm, nice large mirror and i can move it around my tower very easily. no issues at all with it , nice overall design.
    I'll second this one!
    Stephen
    2009 Mobius LSV
    Black and Yellow

Monster Tower Mirror w/quick release on a 1-5/8 rad-a-cage tower and works great. I too purchased after a thread like this a while back.
    I really like the looks of the sampson quick release billet mirror but couldn't justify it at 3 times the price of the Monster Tower mirror. Been happy for the last couple year for sure.
    2007 Moomba Outback - waiting for summer!

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet