Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    105

    Default Going to sell it!!

    Ok ok... I went wake surfing on my buddys supra for the first time today and absolutely loved it. I've been wakeboarding for years and I want to do both. Soo.. after my vacation in 2 weeks I will be selling my 05 Outback and then buying a new Mondo. The girlfriend is all aboard with getting the Mondo but she said it needs to be green instead of the orange. I really hate to sell the outback it has given me 7 great seasons but I know I will love the Mondo. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me otherwise I will officially post it for sale after vacation.
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drewdwn View Post
    Ok ok... I went wake surfing on my buddys supra for the first time today and absolutely loved it. I've been wakeboarding for years and I want to do both. Soo.. after my vacation in 2 weeks I will be selling my 05 Outback and then buying a new Mondo. The girlfriend is all aboard with getting the Mondo but she said it needs to be green instead of the orange. I really hate to sell the outback it has given me 7 great seasons but I know I will love the Mondo. If anyone is interested feel free to pm me otherwise I will officially post it for sale after vacation.
    I see your in WI, which dealer do you work with? Think it is possible to get a two boat deal? We could leverage our buying power! Just need to convince my wife we need a Mondo..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brad460 View Post
    I see your in WI, which dealer do you work with? Think it is possible to get a two boat deal? We could leverage our buying power! Just need to convince my wife we need a Mondo..
    I'm going with Lauderdale lakes marina again. I 've talked with Summerset and Skippers and there customer service blows. The guys at Lauderdale are second to none and thats where I got the Outback. I might just wait until the boat show to get the dealer incentives thou. I guess it depends on the sale of the Outback.

    I should the GF the Mondo video and she was hooked. This is her first full season of wakeboarding and she loves it. Plus she thinks the Mondo is pretty lol
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drewdwn View Post
    I'm going with Lauderdale lakes marina again. I 've talked with Summerset and Skippers and there customer service blows. The guys at Lauderdale are second to none and thats where I got the Outback. I might just wait until the boat show to get the dealer incentives thou. I guess it depends on the sale of the Outback.

    I should the GF the Mondo video and she was hooked. This is her first full season of wakeboarding and she loves it. Plus she thinks the Mondo is pretty lol
    Same here, Lauderdale is where we got our LSV and is the only place we would buy from even though I live a few miles from Summerset... Strangely enough Lauderdale and Summerset are owned by the same group, just night and day difference in customer service.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Ya I think its weird they are the same group but Lauderdale is so awesome with customer service. Jesse is always taking care of me so I will always go back
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Land O Lakes, Florida
    Posts
    5,887

    Default

    the individual is where you get your good service, not necessarily the dealer, move that Jesse to the other store and let him treat people how he has been and you would be saying that dealer has the better service. good people are sometimes hard to find
    Hey, Its Moomba time

    13 Mobius LSV
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    the individual is where you get your good service, not necessarily the dealer, move that Jesse to the other store and let him treat people how he has been and you would be saying that dealer has the better service. good people are sometimes hard to find
    I totally agree with you but its everyone at Lauderdale not just jesse. Prolly cause he's the manager and expects others to be like that. Either way I can't say enough about them and I will continue to do business with them and stay with the Moomba brand
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •