Thread: Perfect Pass

Default Perfect Pass

I am having trouble with my perfect pass, I turn it on the screen lights up but doesnt show any lettering or numbers, just a blank screen. Is this just a wiring issue or am I just not turning it on?
    2008 Mobius LSV

Default Perfect Pass

I think others have had a similar problem. It sounds like a display problem- not sure if it can be fixed easily. The fact that the light comes on means you are getting power- maybe there is a separate connector for the screen data? You might poke your head back there and make sure the connectors are tight behind the pp display. There is also a module (under the dash, I believe) that you might check for tight connections. My pp display shows data regardless of whether it is on or off.

I would highly suggest calling perfect pass directly on Monday and see what they suggest. They are pretty helpful, I think.

I am sure other guys will pipe up with additional things to check...
    '08 Mobius LSV, Mods- 1100 lb Rear Sacs, IBS Sac, Center 400 Sac, Dedicated thru-hull intakes and pumps per sac, SeaDek One Piece Mica over Black Roo, EZ Net Cargo Nets, Swivel Drivers Seat, Hot Water Shower, Hinged Wind Block, Bow Cushion Adapter Plate for Drink Holders Access, etc, etc.

Mine does the same thing sporadically. I'm thinking it's a screen thing. Hasn't been bad lately so I'm just riding it out for now. Ofer 4th of July weekend it was barely usable, but I could still use the perfect pass and just listen for the beep!
    2006 Mobius LSV
    Previous ride - 2000 Supra Launch

Thanks guys im new to the whole moomba thing and this is the only problem I have with the boat, which is not a huge deal for me, so far very happy with the boat.
    2008 Mobius LSV

Me too. I came from a Supra and I'm so impressed with this boat, even compared to the "big 3". The prices of boats are just insane, so for Moomba to make such a great product at the price I think it's awesome. I've been behind a lot of boats, and in all honesty the LSV is my favorite wake for both wakeboarding and surfing. Although I haven't ridden behind a 'bu with surf gate yet...
    2006 Mobius LSV
    Previous ride - 2000 Supra Launch