Default moomba mobius xlv

Thinking of purchasing a 2006 moomba mobius xlv just wondering what everyone thought of them and what kind of wake I can expect for wakeboarding and a little surfing before I drive a ways to go check it out thanks
    98 Outback
    PCM LT1

Default moomba mobius xlv

I would look up jmvotto user name. He has a 2012 xlv, which is the same hull and probably his posts would give you good insight into that boat. Also, a quick search of xlv should give you plenty of info. Good luck! Great boat.
    '08 Mobius LSV, Mods- 1100 lb Rear Sacs, IBS Sac, Center 400 Sac, Dedicated thru-hull intakes and pumps per sac, SeaDek One Piece Mica over Black Roo, EZ Net Cargo Nets, Swivel Drivers Seat, Hot Water Shower, Hinged Wind Block, Bow Cushion Adapter Plate for Drink Holders Access, etc, etc.

I love it for its size, and the seating capacity, slalom skiing is really out with the big wake, wake boarding wake cleans up around 21 to 22 , so it is washy for slow speeds, very surfable with minimal weight, but a real decent wave when loaded, not like the mojo though....

Tons of storage , love the playpen and basement under it.
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

My understanding is that that hull was redesigned in 2008.

http://www.wakeboardingmag.com/boats...bius-xlv-2008/

Moomba’s flagship wakeboard boat, the Moomba Mobius XLV is revamped for 2008 with new features, styling and performance upgrades, including a new hull design and wake enhancements.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2000 Jeep Wrangler rock crawler), 1999 Audi A6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.