Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Naperville, IL || North Scott Lake, MI
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    Wow -- any bigger and you might be able to surf that pipe!!
    2013 Outback V
    2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    De Pere WI
    Posts
    4,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    please be retrofit, please be retrofit....
    anything is retrofit. just a matter of how much $$ you have
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Carlton Oregon
    Posts
    5,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    anything is retrofit. just a matter of how much $$ you have
    I can't speak too much on this new devise as I promised back in July when I was demoing the SC not to share details.
    1 its only for Supra
    2 Its only for 14 and up models as a factory option
    3 It's only retrofit back to the 13 model
    4 It designed to be controlled with the Supra Vision system

    I really hope that's not the wave it creates, that is super washy and ruff on top. i do like the length but all that's relavent on camera.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Snellville, GA & Lake Sinclair
    Posts
    6,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    I can't speak too much on this new devise as I promised back in July when I was demoing the SC not to share details.
    1 its only for Supra
    2 Its only for 14 and up models as a factory option
    3 It's only retrofit back to the 13 model
    4 It designed to be controlled with the Supra Vision system

    I really hope that's not the wave it creates, that is super washy and ruff on top. i do like the length but all that's relavent on camera.
    The official release is in 2 days and the correct info will be in that release.

    Remember what Abe Lincoln said, "Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
    Drew
    New ride: 2012 Mojo
    Old ride: 2008 OBV

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    De Pere WI
    Posts
    4,103

    Default

    I don't think it's a bad wave at all. lots of roll. I'll be interested to see some other shots with riders on it for some better perspective. wonder if it's "factory" weighted or if we'll see some shots of "real world" weighting. that always makes a difference

    I'm stoked to see supra pushing surfing...
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Carlton Oregon
    Posts
    5,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    The official release is in 2 days and the correct info will be in that release.

    Remember what Abe Lincoln said, "Don't believe everything you read on the internet."
    Maybe its changed now but that was not what I read, it was from a Designers mouth.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    2,441

    Default

    that made me lol ....

    agreed on the official release in two days ...
    2006 Supra 24SSV

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Land O Lakes, Florida
    Posts
    5,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    I don't think it's a bad wave at all. lots of roll. I'll be interested to see some other shots with riders on it for some better perspective. wonder if it's "factory" weighted or if we'll see some shots of "real world" weighting. that always makes a difference

    I'm stoked to see supra pushing surfing...

    what if that shot is the factory weight, pretty good looking to me, real world weight should ad even more tsunami to it,

    wonder when the trickle down to Moomba will happen, hopefully soon and its retro to a 13 LSV
    Hey, Its Moomba time

    13 Mobius LSV
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Posts
    239

    Default Re: Supra Surf Enhancement?

    From Supra instagram


    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jsly04XLV; 11-20-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    2004 Moomba XLV Gravity Games Edition
    1100's all around, Acme 1235 prop

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    De Pere WI
    Posts
    4,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    what if that shot is the factory weight, pretty good looking to me,
    I agree with this
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •