Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was reluctant to lose my HU, but took the plunge and only have the WS-420sq and have been fine with it. It has the 3.5mm and the RCA inputs so I can swap between 2 phones or whatever. It's been fine. I've had to put in a remote turn on lead to power it on/off, but that was easy.

I put the WS420sq in the spot where the deck was and got a 1/2 din pocket to use up the extra space.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2000 Jeep Wrangler rock crawler), 1999 Audi A6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I don't have or need a HU. Bluetooth to the EQ from the iPhone. Stream my playlists, a Guest's playlist, Pandora or NoShoesRadio.com. There's internet radio too if you're so inclined. I do have good internet reception on the lake though (LTE).

Quote Originally Posted by navajake View Post
    I don't have or need a HU. Bluetooth to the EQ from the iPhone. Stream my playlists, a Guest's playlist, Pandora or NoShoesRadio.com. There's internet radio too if you're so inclined. I do have good internet reception on the lake though (LTE).
    What bluetooth and EQ setup?