Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was reluctant to lose my HU, but took the plunge and only have the WS-420sq and have been fine with it. It has the 3.5mm and the RCA inputs so I can swap between 2 phones or whatever. It's been fine. I've had to put in a remote turn on lead to power it on/off, but that was easy.

I put the WS420sq in the spot where the deck was and got a 1/2 din pocket to use up the extra space.
    1992 Supra Sunsport. PCM 351 Pro Boss, Tower, Auto Ballast, Heater, Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro, Bimini, Sunbrella Cover, Low Pitch Prop, Dual Batteries, LED's, MB Quart speakers, Rockford Fosgate Amps, Phoenix Gold Sub, Fly High fat sacks

Tow Rig: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2000 Jeep Wrangler rock crawler), 1999 Audi A6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I don't have or need a HU. Bluetooth to the EQ from the iPhone. Stream my playlists, a Guest's playlist, Pandora or NoShoesRadio.com. There's internet radio too if you're so inclined. I do have good internet reception on the lake though (LTE).

Quote Originally Posted by navajake View Post
    I don't have or need a HU. Bluetooth to the EQ from the iPhone. Stream my playlists, a Guest's playlist, Pandora or NoShoesRadio.com. There's internet radio too if you're so inclined. I do have good internet reception on the lake though (LTE).
    What bluetooth and EQ setup?