Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Look at Newty's albums. He took it out and glassed in the floor before adding his sub. Way more than I was going to do to add my 12.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Look at Newty's albums. He took it out and glassed in the floor before adding his sub. Way more than I was going to do to add my 12.
    I went to Newty's and didn't see any pics....
    Sampp

    2014 Mondo

    Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
    Posts
    160

    Default

    And another question....

    Since sub and amp will be under the dash and under the glove box, do I need it install marine equipment?? No water will ever get there..
    Sampp

    2014 Mondo

    Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampp1963 View Post
    I went to Newty's and didn't see any pics....
    Wrong answer.....just saw Newty's album....very nice job, just not sure I will go there!
    Sampp

    2014 Mondo

    Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    1,041

    Default Where should I install the sub?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampp1963 View Post
    And another question....

    Since sub and amp will be under the dash and under the glove box, do I need it install marine equipment?? No water will ever get there..
    I would recommend marine rated gear. Hopefully no direct water contact but everything is exposed to moisture and Murphy's law says it will get wet somehow.
    2010 Moomba XLV
    340hp cat
    Gravity 3, wake plate
    Rad-a-cage

    I have a love for ballast and large wakes.
    1100 v-drive lockers
    1180 under the playpen
    + lead and a collection of other ballast bags

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vicksburg, MI
    Posts
    554

    Default

    There is no "Hump" in your floor.
    Joe

    2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I would recommend marine rated gear. Hopefully no direct water contact but everything is exposed to moisture and Murphy's law says it will get wet somehow.
    Yea good old Murphy!
    Sampp

    2014 Mondo

    Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    There is no "Hump" in your floor.
    Ok thanks. I think there's a panel over the foot rest that can be removed?
    Sampp

    2014 Mondo

    Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vicksburg, MI
    Posts
    554

    Default Re: Where should I install the sub?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampp1963 View Post
    Ok thanks. I think there's a panel over the foot rest that can be removed?
    Yes, there is a carpeted panel on top that gets removed first. Then you remove the cupholder. Finally, you pull out the footrest. There are pictures floating around that show this.
    Joe

    2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Trois-Rivieres, Quebec
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jstenger View Post
    Yes, there is a carpeted panel on top that gets removed first. Then you remove the cupholder. Finally, you pull out the footrest. There are pictures floating around that show this.
    Joe, I tough I could only remove the panel and install the sub directly on it....cause I bought the non skid option for the foot rest...don't want to scrap it.
    I'll try to find the pics..
    Sampp

    2014 Mondo

    Could be worst
    From nice Québec..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •