Default Problem with the rudder port Lsv 2006

Hi all,

My name is Antonio Rosales and I am writing from Badajoz, Spain.

Since seven year ago I am owner a Moomba Lsv mod. 2006 , I am very happy with it because I have not had any serious problem but It is true that since I bought it , Its steering was not as soft as other Moomba that I have used, but I didn not worry me about it . Nowadays it is different because the wheel is very,very hard . For repair this problem , first I thought about the cable, after I revised the teleflex Morse but in the end, I unscrew all components and I discovered that the rudder was the problem . Quickly I tried greased this part but It is imposible for this kind of rudder port.
    I have spent hours searching on the net but I did not find anything. Please, what can I do ? I have to buy a new rudder port or maybe exist a kit to repair the mine ? Where can I buy it ? In Spain Is very difficult because the dealer practically do not exist . I am desperate, I hope you will can help me .

Thanks for all.

P.D. I attach, four pictures of my rudder port, maybe, you give me other advice or other solution.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Problem with the rudder port Lsv 2006

Email Cynde at Atlanta Marine. She has helped international owners previously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Drew
    New ride: 2012 Mojo
    Old ride: 2008 OBV

Odd that it doesn't have a grease fitting. You could have a local machine shop drill and tap for a zerk fitting.
    2005 Mobius LSV

My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thank all so much for your answers. Exactly the problem is that this sistem doesn't have a grease fitting, it works dry, inside has as a kind of carbon fiber bush, that I am afraid is damaged but I do not know if It will posible repair and if someone Know how and what reparation kit,I have to buy ...