Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    11,258

    Default

    I have the two snap covers. I never towed with them on till I read a thread on here where guys said they do it all the time. Been using the covers on the way to vacations b/c there is so much in the boat. They work great. Very easy to get on and off and to store.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hilliard, Ohio
    Posts
    464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    I have the two snap covers. I never towed with them on till I read a thread on here where guys said they do it all the time. Been using the covers on the way to vacations b/c there is so much in the boat. They work great. Very easy to get on and off and to store.
    Just make sure you don't get wax on the snaps. The cover tends not to stay snapped, yes I learned the hard way.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Posts
    401

    Default Evolution Covers -- FYI...

    I have to amend my previous post. The factory cover is junk. You can't trailer with it, the seams are popping and even with the anti pooling circus tent poles and webbing in place... It channels all the water right to the tower base and into the boat. It's a good cover for mooring under a roof and that's it.

    I'm not sure what to do, Corey is now out to Aug. My local shop makes a good snap on cover but it will certainly leave marks over time on the darker gel. And, he's $100 more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    Exile SXT9's, Xi12D, Javelin, 800.4, ZLD MKII

    2012 F150 Ecoboost

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Unhappy about our NorCal Lake Levels!
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by uniwarking View Post
    ...I'm not sure what to do, Corey is now out to Aug. My local shop makes a good snap on cover but it will certainly leave marks over time on the darker gel. And, he's $100 more...
    Corey made a beautiful cover for my '02, but didn't have a pattern for my new boat.

    I ended up having a local guy make one and;
    1. It cost twice as much
    2. Doesn't fit right
    3. I have to take it back to him to have him fix it

    If you can, I would make do and wait for Corey, I wish I had. There's always the nice blue tarps from HD for a few months.

    In the long run, a few months is worth the wait.
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

    Eric.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Unhappy about our NorCal Lake Levels!
    Posts
    516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EricU View Post
    ...If you can, I would make do and wait for Corey, I wish I had. There's always the nice blue tarps from HD for a few months.

    In the long run, a few months is worth the wait.
    I just realized who the OP is! And now I am changing my reply to;

    Make your own!!
    Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head...

    Eric.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,058

    Default Re: Evolution Covers -- FYI...

    Sure, send me your evolution cover so I can take it apart, I'll send it back. .lol

    Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Rice Lake, Ontario
    Posts
    696

    Default

    I am going to order one for my LSV this winter. Can anyone post pictures of the evolution on the LSV? Also pictures with cleats cut out and perhaps the tower tab?

    Thanks.
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV
    Lake: Rice lake, Ontario
    Stereo: Kenwood KMR-550U
    Ballast: 750 Surfside locker, 400 Surfside mid boat, 400 Gravity I, 400 Bow
    Surfboards: Inland Surfer Red Woody, Triple X Composite X 58"

    If you're from the area and want to surf, send me a PM!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •