Default Boatmate trailer Seal replacement?

Can anyone here tell me if I can purchase a new seal at a regular auto parts store like Advance Auto? I have a leaking seal, pulled the wheel and caliper and the seal and I found it online at boatematearts.com (here is the link https://www.boatmateparts.com/produc...hp?itmId=666)? I couldn't find a part# on the seal itself but I still have to clean it off real good because the grease is all liquified. I want to call Advance back and see if they carry it but wanted to check here with you more knowledgeable folks.
    2008 Supra 21V
    2,600 lbs., Gravity III
    Z5 Cargo Rack
    Stereo: Pair of Wetsounds Pro 80's, Rockford Fosgate P500-2, Kicker ZX200.4, Exile ZLD, stock Kicker in-cabins, stock Kenwood HU
    Tow rig: 2008 Slate Tundra, Bilstein 5100's (F&R), 295/65/18 wrapped in Duratracs

The parts store may be able to match by diameters.
    2010 Moomba XLV
    340hp cat
    Gravity 3, wake plate
    Rad-a-cage

I have a love for ballast and large wakes.
    1100 v-drive lockers
    1180 under the playpen
    + lead and a collection of other ballast bags

I called Advance, luckily the boatmateparts.com site provides a cross-reference NOK seal part # and they were able to look up that and it then cross-referenced to a National part #470460 just FYI in case this happens to anyone else. They needed a part # because they carry a bunch of different seals. OD of the seal is 2.56" Advance didn't have any in stock but ordered me one and it will be here tomorrow afternoon at 2:30pm, so I have to wait.

Cleaned off all of the parts in the mean time with some gasoline.
    2008 Supra 21V
    2,600 lbs., Gravity III
    Z5 Cargo Rack
    Stereo: Pair of Wetsounds Pro 80's, Rockford Fosgate P500-2, Kicker ZX200.4, Exile ZLD, stock Kicker in-cabins, stock Kenwood HU
    Tow rig: 2008 Slate Tundra, Bilstein 5100's (F&R), 295/65/18 wrapped in Duratracs