Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 72
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    906

    Default Moomba Flow Surf Available for 2006 and Newer LSVs

    Quote Originally Posted by 1danlay View Post
    Install video coming soon on activeh2o.com
    As usual Dan delivers....

    Thanks!

    Russ
    2010 Moomba XLV
    340hp cat
    Gravity 3, wake plate
    Rad-a-cage

    I have a love for ballast and large wakes.
    1100 v-drive lockers
    1180 under the playpen
    + lead and a collection of other ballast bags

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    97

    Default Moomba Flow Surf Available for 2006 and Newer LSVs

    Do any of the newer lsv's use hard tanks? I ask cause I know on the mojo there was great discussion about the check valves with the hard tank it causing the tank not to drain.
    Rusty

    2013 Mojo

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vicksburg, MI
    Posts
    447

    Default Re: Moomba Flow Surf Available for 2006 and Newer LSVs

    Quote Originally Posted by rbeckner27 View Post
    Do any of the newer lsv's use hard tanks? I ask cause I know on the mojo there was great discussion about the check valves with the hard tank it causing the tank not to drain.
    2013 LSV's and newer have a center hard tank. I am having good luck with my new LSV draining my bag flat without using the check valve.
    Joe

    2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    saskatchewan, canada
    Posts
    307

    Default

    ok so you guys are posting about the flow and surfing, meanwhile up here in Canada we still have ice on the lakes. I had an itch that had to be scratched last night.
    http://youtu.be/01vbWSrvUWQ
    2005 Mobius LSV

    Gravity IV (750s rear, 400 mid and 650 bow)
    wakeplate, perfect pass,

    Not sure what stereo I have, but I have 3 amps 2 subs 6 x 6.5 mids and tweets and 4 tower speakers ( 2 x 8 inch and 2 x 6.5 and tweets)

    Fuel Injected
    1433 acme prop

  5. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saskie99 View Post
    ok so you guys are posting about the flow and surfing, meanwhile up here in Canada we still have ice on the lakes. I had an itch that had to be scratched last night.
    http://youtu.be/01vbWSrvUWQ
    LOL!!!!!!! I feel your pain... Our lake is still frozen in Quebec as well!!
    ----------------------------------------
    2013 Moomba LSV
    2013 Moomba Outback V (Sold)
    2002 Mastercraft X-5

  6. #56
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Carlton Oregon
    Posts
    5,962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1danlay View Post
    Install video coming soon on activeh2o.com
    Once again I HIGHLY Caution you against self install.

    I assume SC will say the exact same thing about the LSV as the Mojo.

    Self install will void your hull warranty.

    You do not want to void a hull warranty when you are installing a device that puts a large amount of pressure on the rear corner of the boat. If you get any cracking, or a complete failure you will be paying for that bill. Or your Insurance will. Not worth a couple hundo savings.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    Exile ZLD
    6 SX65M Cabins
    6 XM9 Towers
    1 XI Big 15 Woofer in a custom Fiberglass box
    1 XI 1K Harpoon
    2 XI 800.4
    1 XI 2500.1
    2 Interstate 2400U 6V Golf Cart Batterties
    Custom 1 Off Evolution Cover

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Posts
    348

    Default Moomba Flow Surf Available for 2006 and Newer LSVs

    Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Once again I HIGHLY Caution you against self install.

    I assume SC will say the exact same thing about the LSV as the Mojo.

    Self install will void your hull warranty.

    You do not want to void a hull warranty when you are installing a device that puts a large amount of pressure on the rear corner of the boat. If you get any cracking, or a complete failure you will be paying for that bill. Or your Insurance will. Not worth a couple hundo savings.
    +1


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    Exile SXT9's, Xi12D, Javelin, 800.4, ZLD MKII

    2012 F150 Ecoboost

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Murrieta, CA
    Posts
    906

    Default Moomba Flow Surf Available for 2006 and Newer LSVs

    I still want to see how it is done in the video.
    2010 Moomba XLV
    340hp cat
    Gravity 3, wake plate
    Rad-a-cage

    I have a love for ballast and large wakes.
    1100 v-drive lockers
    1180 under the playpen
    + lead and a collection of other ballast bags

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vicksburg, MI
    Posts
    447

    Default Re: Moomba Flow Surf Available for 2006 and Newer LSVs

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonejeepin View Post
    I still want to see how it is done in the video.
    Same with me.
    Joe

    2014 LSV
    2010 Outback V - Sold

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cedar Falls, IA
    Posts
    348

    Default Moomba Flow Surf Available for 2006 and Newer LSVs

    Holes and sealant


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 Moomba Mojo 2.5
    Exile SXT9's, Xi12D, Javelin, 800.4, ZLD MKII

    2012 F150 Ecoboost

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •