Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

make the pocket so the nose can poke through. a pocket basically with a "hole" in the front where the tip extends.

Also, I'd be one that would rather have a true cambuckle strap rather than the plastic stuff shown on the first page of the Tige thread.

Of course, before you spend too much, I guess consider that a monster cargo bimini is $650. I would hesitate dumping a ton on modifying your stuff when you can get something ready to go... of course, your design might be better than the monster. and you like to tinker and modify...

I think it's a great idea. I just hate the thought of having the bimini up all the time. :-/
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2000 Jeep Wrangler rock crawler), 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I would hesitate dumping a ton on modifying your stuff when you can get something ready to go... of course, your design might be better than the monster. /
    Nothing is "ready to go" for this boat I've found... Pretty sure my cover guy will hook me up, treat me right. I just need to find the time to get up there.

Good idea on the open pockets though.
    At the time it seemed like a good idea...

2001 MobiusV

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    I just hate the thought of having the bimini up all the time. :-/
    LOL! Down here I hate the thought of ever having it down.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    Exile Tunes
    PWI
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    LOL! Down here I hate the thought of ever having it down.
    We are sunshine deprived. I need to stock up to get me through the off-season that's 3 times as long as the season.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2009 Honda Ridgeline RTL (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2000 Jeep Wrangler rock crawler), 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.