Welcome to the new Moomba Boards powered by vBulletin 3.7. The new forum software brings with it multiple new features including
- Inline spam management & prevention
- Thread tagging
- Search cloud / tag cloud
- Thread prefixes
- Reciprocal friendships between users
- Public visitor messaging on profile pages with 'conversation' feature
- User picture galleries with user comment facility
- User-created social groups with invite only and moderated membership options
- Extended member profile pages
- Customizable member profile pages with admin-controlled styling abilities
- Inline editing of custom user profile fields
- Lightbox viewer for attached images
- Viewable and comparable history maintained for post edits
- Extended re-authentication for inline moderation actions
- Notices system for navigation bar
- Multiple human-verification systems including reCAPTCHA, image verification and Q/A
- User change history
- Social bookmarking integration
These are in addition to the features that vbulletin offers beyond the capabilities of the phpBB software that was previously in use, including Ajax posting, and multiquoting.
As with any upgrade there are bound to be questions that arise from the transition. Please post them in this thread and the website forum in general.
Results 1 to 10 of 26
05-02-2008, 11:24 AM #1
Welcome to the new Moomba Boards powered by vbulletin 3.7
05-02-2008, 12:32 PM #2
05-02-2008, 12:43 PM #3
Oops, overlooked that setting. Should be available now.
05-02-2008, 12:46 PM #4
05-02-2008, 12:49 PM #5Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
I had to make this username because my real username (ian ashton) won't let me log-in (I don't think my password was saved correctly.) When I try to re-set my password the page linked from the email sent by "Moomba Boards" does not load, it just says:
The requested document was not found on this server.
Web Server at moomba.com
Please help me get back in to my regular username!
05-02-2008, 12:53 PM #6
Should be working now - I forgot to change the path setting in vbulletin to /msgboard from the url it was developed on /vb before I went to lunch and noticed it when I returned. The automated password reset should work now but if it doesn't you can email me at email@example.com and I will reset it.
05-02-2008, 01:05 PM #7
Please feel free to delete that user account if you want, I won't be using it.
Last edited by ian ashton; 05-02-2008 at 01:10 PM.
05-02-2008, 01:33 PM #8
Remote file is too large
Used the same file as before 2803 bytes???
jmvA Day at the Lake...Priceless
A Day in Powder...Endless
2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
2007 Outback V ~ sold
05-02-2008, 02:06 PM #9
Michael - How do I get my Signature info to show up in my posts? - Deerfield2007 Outback
2012 RAM Crew Cab
05-02-2008, 02:11 PM #10
2012 RAM Crew Cab