Thread: Help

Default Help

I am buying a 2001 moomba outback and wanted to do some upgrades. I plan on replacing all 6 speakers and installing some tower speakers. I am also looking at wakeboard racks and the aluminum mirror that comes off the rack. Can anyone tell me what or where to get this at a reasonable price? I have been online looking but everyones prices are so different I am not sure if it is good/bad or what to do. I do not want to spend a fortune but I do not want to buy junk either.

Search the forum for "stereo & Stereo upgrades" and you'll find tons of info. Search eBay, Millionbuy & such for deals.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by sidetracked3 View Post
    I am also looking at wakeboard racks and the aluminum mirror that comes off the rack. Can anyone tell me what or where to get this at a reasonable price?
    look in the classified here, i think gcoombe is selling a set of racks for a good price. they are the stock rack, so they should go on the tower. myabe you could just buy one set from him /cuz i want one set for me, but he doesn't really want to part them out

Well I have a skylon rack on my boat. 2" tubing

I have 2 Monster Tower racks and the mirror mount. I love them. They don't swivel, aren't "macked out", but they work well and have quick releases that let me put them on and take them off in about 2 seconds. I highly recommend. Especially the mirror - it's so much nicer than having the one on the windshield. I also added the new monster tower tower cargo bimini and love it. If you don't have a bimini already for the tower, I highly recommend. Check www.monstertower.com

I sound like I work for monster tower - I don't, I'm just happy with the racks and the bimini.

Brad

Mississippi/Louisiana
    2011 Launch 21V
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV sold
    2004 Outback sold

I just did some upgrades myself. I got the CIPA Extreme mirror, thought it was big but once mounted with the removable Monster arm and CIPA Adapter, it Rocks! Added the Polk DB651, love them.

thanks for all the info.