Default Anyone see this, Not too old to barefoot

http://fittoboom.msnbc.msn.com/?sour...home/video/3/0

Let the subway ad run for 15 seconds then the video starts, darn these ads pretty cool stuff
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

That is cool....i WILL be tickled to still be doing watersports at that age.

I needed to see this. I was having a bit of a crisis of faith what with losing most of my ski cohorts and this really nasty weather this year. I hope to finally get out on the new Radar this weekend...
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.
    http://bensonwdby.home.comcast.net/

1999 Mobius - DD - 5.7L Carb - Perfect Pass

That is an awesome bit to watch.

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BensonWdby View Post
    I needed to see this. I was having a bit of a crisis of faith what with losing most of my ski cohorts and this really nasty weather this year. I hope to finally get out on the new Radar this weekend...
    I kind if know what your sayin. I tried and tried to get an ealry start this year, and while I did it was just barely. Then we got a new Digital Camcorder and I watche the video of my pass from saturday night. Man I suck right now I felt really strong on my off side and was going real deep into the turns...so I thought. Man I suck right now. So Dave if you need to get out and want to feel good about yourself head on down and we'll ski a weekend together no probs. Boat gas on me! Rum, wine and steaks on you

Last Sunday (Fathers day) when we were out we saw a Ski Tique come by with the a barefoot boom and a guy barefooting, looking great! I thought, man we should try this! A little later we saw a young woman get up, again looking great. Maybe she goes 100 yards and then BOOM a huge splash!!! What a wipeout! (9+) and then I thought maybe I won't try it! So right now it's a no!