We love seeing photos of you and your family enjoying your Moomba!! This page is for our #moombamaniac or Moomba Owners to submit your photos to be featured on our Social Media platform!
Submit Your Moomba Photo
How do I enter? Use the form below to submit your Moomba photo along with your name, email, and a brief description of the photograph and why you like it.
If you have a Instagram handle, include that too so we can give a shout-out to you when your image is selected.
One last thing Don’t forget to read our Brand Safety Guidelines below.
BRAND SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTED MATERIAL:
The safety of water sports participants using our products is the highest priority at Moomba Boats. As a brand and manufacturer, Moomba Boats strives to represent safe boating and water sports practices. As such, we will be unable to share or support media that reflects any unsafe boating practices.
We want to be able to support and share the photos and videos from our fans and supporters, so we have created a list of safety guidelines. Each submission will be evaluated in respect to the safety guidelines. Submission that do not comply or ones that show unsafe practices or situations that pose a safety risk cannot be shown on any Moomba Boats brand social, web, or other channel. We appreciate your support in representing safety in our shared love of watersports. Thank you.
Brand Safety Guidelines
- Participants must comply with all Warning Labels in the boat
- Participants must comply with all local regulations and Coast Guard regulations that apply
- Participants must comply with all Proper Seating requirements while the boat is moving. Everyone must be seated correctly in a designated seat inside the boat, including children. Specifically:
- no sitting on the transom, gunnels or on swim platform while boat is moving
- hands/arms must remain inside the boat or on the top of the gunnel only while moving
- adhere to boat capacity and bow capacity limits
- Wakeboarders, wakesurfers, skiers, tubers or other towed sports participants must be wearing approved life vests at all times and helmets where appropriate
- No water sports at night or low light conditions
- No signs of alcohol, drinking, intoxication, or visible signs of impairment
- No erratic or unsafe boat driving
- No unsafe practices such as diving off the top of the boat tower or tall cliffs, jumping off bridges, driving too close to other objects or people, throwing objects from a boat, or other similar activities
Terms and Conditions
Under our terms and conditions, the photographer:
- Owns the copyright/image
- Will be credited on social posts
- Reserves the right to have image removed via email to [email protected] with a link to posted content or DM to @moombaboats.
Under our terms and conditions Moomba Boats:
- May modify content ( edit, resize, etc.)
- May Feature the content on social posts Post the image
- May use content for non-commercial and limited commercial purposes on Moomba (in-stream, on social, or on any promotional videos for Moomba Boats)